Monday 10 September 2012

CAL block 4 - 9

Since the start of the CAL, I've been having serious issues and doubts about my ability to crochet!  I'm not sure if the 200 blocks are meant to be all the same size, but mine just don't seem to come out right.

I took numbers 1 - 3 apart and did them again, this time carefully counting stitches and  they look a bit more like the pictures in the book.

So I gave it a good go this weekend, and here are the 9 blocks that I have so far.

Since I'm writing this blog at my office and don't have the book with me, they might not be in the right order, but here goes:













Here's take 4 on block number 1!



1 comment:

  1. Mine all vary in size too, but I'm not worried - they can be blocked or used for larger block/smaller blocks projects in groups if it comes to it. I never expected mine to all be 6" square to be honest :-)

    ReplyDelete