Thursday 26 April 2012

Crocheting for All Seasons - 3KCBWDAY4



I have often mentioned that I live in a very warm place.  Now I mean seriously hot, as in temperatures that can shoot up to 45 degrees Celcius in summer.  And I have also mentioned (oh come on, I don't complain!) that I really don't like the heat.  This town has been good to me, and we have wonderful people living here, so I'm not disliking the town.  It's just the weather that gets to me.

My ideal would be to live in a place where it rains at least 10 months out of a year and where temperatures never go above 23 degrees.  OK, 24 if I must.  Just think of how I would love sitting under a blanket crocheting wonderful warm blankets and scarves.

I still crochet all year round though,  thanks heavens for air conditioning!  I try to do smaller and lighter projects in summer time but it doesn't always work out that way so I often find myself sitting right under the air conditioning, with a big blanket on my lap.

Maybe one day if I'm lucky I will live in a very cold place, with a fireplace, surrounded by my cats and have a donkey with a flowery hat outside.  Now that's something to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment